It is with great pleasure that we share with you the latest chapter in AmaWaterways’ beautiful story: the launch of our 2018 season. We are delighted to be adding even more expertly curated itineraries, a new state-of-the-art cruise ship, and more enhanced benefits for your clients’ pleasure. Click here for a sneak peak of our 2018 brochure.
-2018 Early Booking Discount-
Book early and receive up to $1,500 savings per stateroom on all 2018 Europe, Asia and Africa itineraries.
NEW! Itineraries in Europe, Southeast Asia and Africa
We have 8 new itineraries debuting in 2018, with choices of 7-night, 10-night or 11-night cruises, and captivating land programs for discovery. Our newest itineraries are:
- Danube Serenade: 3 nights Zurich, 7-night Amsterdam - Nuremberg Cruise, 3 nights Prague
- Medieval Treasures: 3 nights Zurich, 7-night Basel to Nuremberg Cruise, 3 nights Prague
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors: 3 nights Paris, 7-night Luxembourg - Basel Cruise, 3 nights Zurich
- Rhine & Moselle Delights: 3 nights Zurich, 10-night Basel to Amsterdam Cruise
- Rhine & Moselle Fairytales: 11-night Amsterdam to Basel Cruise, 3 nights Zurich
- Magical Christmas Markets: 2 nights Prague, 7-night Nuremberg to Vienna Cruise, 2 nights Zurich (or reverse)
- Charms of the Mekong: 2 nights Ho Chi Minh City, 7-night Ho Chi Minh City to Prek Kdam Cruise, 2 nights Siem Reap, 3 nights Hanoi, 1 night Ha Long Bay
- Wildlife & the Falls: 1 night Johannesburg, 4-night safari cruise, 2 nights Victoria Falls, 2 nights Johannesburg, 3 nights Greater Kruger National Park
NEW! River Cruise Ship, AmaLea
The AmaLea is scheduled to be delivered on March 25, 2018, to join our innovative fleet. Accommodating a maximum of 158 guests, the AmaLea is sister-ship to the AmaKristina, and will feature connecting staterooms and triple accommodations; signature twin balconies, multiple dining venues, including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant, and so much more.
More Active Adventures
Awarded Cruise Critic’s 2016 Best River Cruise Line for Active Cruises, AmaWaterways expands on its offering of excursions, 2018 will feature more active excursions, guided hiking and biking tours.
More Wine Cruises
AmaWaterways’ Wine Cruises offer a unique perspective on the local traditions, intense flavors and palate-pleasing adventures found on our European itineraries. These unique cruises are designed to give our guests exclusive wine experiences, both on board and on shore, at no additional cost. With more than 50 departures scheduled in 2018, there’s an itinerary and sailing for everyone.
More Complimentary Inclusions
AmaWaterways offers a host of inclusions and amenities ensuring our guests have the most memorable journey possible. Signature twin balcony staterooms provide panoramic views of the scenic river banks, multiple fine dining venues treat your clients to an authentic taste of local cuisine, and choice of complimentary excursions provide your guests ample opportunities to explore and discover as they wish. New for 2018 is the "Sip & Sail" cocktail hour - one hour prior to dinner, guests will be treated to complimentary wine, beer and spirits in the lounge.