Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is an Unlimited-Luxury® haven located on the sparkling Sea of Cortez and is the crown jewel of the Baja Peninsula. This AAA Four Diamond resort embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design and truly reflects the beauty and splendor of Los Cabos. The all-suite Dreams Los Cabos boasts 255 luxury suites, all with ocean views, each finely appointed with exceptional fabrics and superior amenities. Gourmet dining options are served at four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café, while top-shelf spirits are served without limit at five bars & lounges. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. There are two swimming pools – an infinity pool with a children’s section, and an adults-only pool, two swim-up bars, a full-service spa, fitness center, and an Explorer’s Club for Kids with supervised fun. Furnished patios and balconies frame breathtaking views of the azure Sea of Cortez and beautiful lush, tropical gardens. Nearby, eight championship golf courses challenge you on magnificent courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Roy Dye, Tom Weiskopf and Robert Trent Jones Jr., just to name a few. Ideally located just 25 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport and a short 15- minute drive to San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas, Dreams Los Cabos is situated along a stretch of magnificent golden sand beach in the tourism corridor. The sites, whale watching, shopping, nightlife and famous deep-sea fishing are just minutes away.
The city of Cabo San Lucas is known for its nightlife, whale watching and world class sport fishing. Dreams Los Cabos is located just a few minutes south of San Jose del Cabo, a charming and picturesque mission town with a distinct 18th century atmosphere, and nearby to many of Latin America’s finest golf courses. Our tour desk can help you rent a car or arrange private or group excursions.
Just as the majestic rock formation known as “El Arco” rises from the Sea of Cortez, the architectural arches of Dreams Los Cabos welcome couples, families and friends to an exclusive world. You are close to the quaint art shops, restaurants and nightlife and some of the world’s best marlin fishing and a mere 25 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport.
UNLIMITED-LUXURY® INCLUSIONS Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service • Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort since 2011
- Great location within the luxurious corridor, 15 minutes from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, as well as surrounded by eight golf championship golf courses
- All over-sized luxury suites featuring ocean views and private furnished balconies
- Offers family suites and one-bedroom suites, accommodating up to 6 people
- Preferred Club perks include a newly-enhanced lounge, private beach area, and complimentary hydrotherapy access
- Heated infinity pool for families with a waterslide and children’s area
- Tranquil and relaxing adults-only pool offering personalized concierge service
- World-class spa spanning nearly 3,000 sq. ft. offering ocean front Palapas, couple’s treatment rooms and Pevonia® products
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and local landlines with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
Dreams Los Cabos boasts 255 spacious suites with private balconies overlooking the sea. Your accommodations include elegant furnishings and luxury amenities to welcome and pamper you. We offer one and two-bedroom oversized suites. Family, One Bedroom, and Preferred Club suites are also available. 24-hour room and concierge services await your request.
All suites offer the following amenities:
- Luxury bath amenities
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, juice, soft drinks and water
- Private and furnished ocean view terrace or patio
- Sofa bed
- Spacious bathrooms with marble floors – some suites have showers only with no bathtub • Satellite TV with select HD channels
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control and fans
- Electronic in-room safe box
- Electronic key card
- Coffee/tea maker
- Nightly evening service
- Steam iron
- Plush slippers and bathrobes
- Radio alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Hair dryer and vanity
- Pillow menu
- Work desk with phone extension (based on availability)
- Twice-daily maid service
- Electric voltage – 127 volts
- 24-hr room service
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Offering 7 dining options – including 4 à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels. Offering 4 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
EXPLORER’S CLUB Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Ages: 3 – 12 All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children.
At this fully supervised children’s program, kids will enjoy the following activities:
• Climbing wall
• Splash park
• Indoor game room
• Giant TV
• Story-telling and music
• Treasure hunts
• Sandcastle contests
• Video games
• Big screen movies under the stars
• Weekly campout adventures
• Pagers for parents for emergencies
• Dinners for children
Guests can tee off at three 18-hole professional golf courses nearby during their stay at Dreams Los Cabos:
• Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course
• Cabo Real Golf Course
• Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course
ACTIVITIES/ENTERTAINMENT INDOOR/OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Tennis/tennis clinics
- Spanish lessons
- Dance lessons
- Cooking and cocktail lessons
- Beach/pool volleyball
- Big screen movies poolside
- Pilates and yoga
- Kids camping nights
- Water slide
- Tequila tastings
- Whale watching (seasonal)*
- Horseback riding**
- Special rates at the nearby Questro golf courses
- and so much more…….
- Open-water diving**
- Jet skiing**
- Water polo in the pool
- Motorized/non-motorized water sports**
- Aqua gym *
Available at an additional cost ** Available as a nearby excursion
This resort has two heated pools and one whirlpool located on property. The main infinity pool includes a children’s swimming area and water slide.
SMALL DOGS WELCOME!
Dreams Los Cabos now welcomes small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD in the required room category.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome letter with guidelines and restrictions
- Dog bed
- Food and water bowls
- Floor mat for bowls
- Rope toy
- Small plastic bone for dogs
- Dog waste bags 7 | Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa e Last Updated February 28, 2019
- Dog-in-room door hanger Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.